Fundraising activity project
If you or your organization wish to organize an event, we ask you to please fill out the fundraising activity project form. Your proposal must have been previously accepted by AFPAD.
SUPPORT AVAILABLE TO HELP ORGANIZE YOUR EVENT
What AFPAD can do
- Provide advice and support for the organization of your fundraising activity;
- Send an AFPAD representative to your event while it is being held;
- Issue tax receipts when necessary;
- Supply promotional material with the AFPAD logo (banners, posters, leaflets etc.);
- Offer a visibility on our Web site;
- Authorize the use of the AFPAD name and logo. We have to approve any promotional material bearing the AFPAD name or logo;
- Issue a Letter of Certification confirming the partnership that links AFPAD to your event.
What AFPAD cannot do
- Advance funds to cover expenses for your event;
- Reveal the lists of AFPAD donors;
- Promote your event (except for our on-line calendar of events);
- Find volunteers for your fundraising activity;
- Request licenses or permits (e.g. meeting permits). We can however support your during your requests.
Please fill in the form below to propose a fundraising activity:
Please complete all required fields.
Postal code must be : H2T 2T3
Your emails do not match.
Please enter a valid email address.
Phone must be : 999-999-9999